It is a light and powerful, easy-to-use laser distance measuring device designed to meet the needs of the armed forces, security forces and special forces. Since it is light weight, it can be used easily with one hand and it can be easily connected to night vision binoculars mechanically.
- TRV LRF 2500E-3500E product has been quality controlled and tested according to MIL-STD-810.
- It is eye safe and has class 1 laser
- It can be used with one hand.
- 6 ° Field of view
- 6X magnification
- GPS, inclinometer and digital magnetic compass are available.
- Meter, Yard and feet measurements
- Determination of vertical and horizontal distance, target direction and elevation angle.
- Horizontal distance measurement between two targets
- It calculates its and target’s coordinates.
- It has Bluetooth feature.
|TECHNICAL FEATURES||LRF 2500E||LRF 3500E|
|Range (@ 20 km visibility
30% albedo at 10 km)
|Human Target (1m x1m)||> 2000m||> 2500 m|
|NATO Target (2.3 m x 2.3 m||> 2400 m||> 3500 m|
|Distance||10 – 4000 m||30 – 6000 m|
|Measuring Sensitivity||< 50 cm @ < 150 m|
|< 200 cm @ > 150 m|
|Inclination Sensitivity||1° RMS|
|Field of view (FOV)||6°|
|Weight||< 480 g||<550 g|
|Tightness||IP67 (30 min. At 1 m depth)|
|Dalgaboyu||1550 nm – Class 1 Eye Safe|
|Wavelength||-30 – +50° C|