7×50, 7x50C, 10×50 7×50, 7x50C and 10×50 binoculars uses precision optical technology for maximum image quality and brightness.
- It is a robust and lightweight binocular based on military standards with a polycarbonate rubber coated body
- The interpupillary distance being adjusted by swivelling the halves of the telescope around its central axis. The binoculars are waterproof at a depth of 1 meter. The 7x50C model consist of compass.
- All aluminium parts on binoculars are anodized against corrosion.
- External metal parts are finished with a coating of green coloured enamel.
- Objective lenses are protected with collapsible plastic caps which are secured to the binocular body.
- The Binoculars can be used on a tripod
- Lines, numbers and indicators are designed to be easily readable in daylight as well as in artificial light. The Reticle is adjusted parallax free to infinity and is built into the right half of the binocular.
|Magnification||7 x||7 x||10 x|
|Entrance pupil||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|Exit pupil||7.1 mm||7.1 mm||5 mm|
|Field of view (at 1000m)||132 m (Angular7,5°)||132 m (Angular7,5°)||113 m
|Diopter adjustment||± 5||± 5||± 5|
|Interpupillary distance||56 – 74 mm||56 – 74 mm||56 – 74 mm|
|Operating temperature||– 25 ° / +55 ° C||– 25 ° / +55 ° C||– 25 ° / +55 ° C|
|Weight||1337 g||1395 g||1337 g|