ENGEREK 3+ a thermal weapon sight is manufactured using low-power, non-cooling IR camera technology. ENGEREK 3+ is a modular, lightweight and military-grade thermal weapon sight designed specifically for medium-range surveillance and target engagement.
- Uncooled thermal sight for surveillance and weapon aiming
- Low battery indicator
- Image adjustment (gain, level, calibration)
- Electronic reticle selection and setting
- Weapon mounting options (short or medium range 5.56, 7.62 or 12.7 calibre weapons)
- 5x magnification and additional 2x electronic zoom
- 5º ± %10 objective field of view
- Thermal detector
AC/DC power supply, carrying bag, etc.
- Video output: RS-170, NTSC, VCR, CCIR or PAL
- Thermal detector: Uncooled microbolometer, Vanadium Oxide
- Spectral response: 8-12µm
- Array Format: 384×288
- Pixel Size: 25 µm
- Weight: 1.7kg (including batteries)
- Operating temperature: -30°C/+45°C
- Storage temperature: -45°C/+65°C
- Vibration: 20-2000 Hz, 6g rms acceleration, on all axis 5 minutes
- Immersion: 1-meter water 30 min.
- Thermal Shock: From -32°C to +23°C and +23°C to +65°C, transfer time 2-3 min
- Humidity: %95
- Operating altitude: 15000 ft.